Engan Associates provides client-centered architecture and interior design services for healthcare, business, and community projects. Our studio design environment encourages each employee to develop their personal strengths in contributing to the team.
Employees enjoy the firm’s flexible, family-friendly work environment; office location in downtown Willmar; and generous benefits package (including 401(k), health insurance, paid vacation and sick time, holidays, and pre-tax health and daycare flex accounts). Community service is also encouraged and supported.
The ideal candidate would be:
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- A strong communicator.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to take direction and work independently.
- Capable of performing multiple short- and long-term tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experienced in rendering and graphic presentation skills
- Interested in leading initiatives in areas like building code, cost estimating, construction administration, etc.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with intermediate or senior level staff to develop a building program into a building design.
- Report to intermediate and senior level staff on a regular basis.
- Produce documents and specifications from schematic design through construction documents, including coordination of architectural details.
- Comply with office drafting standards.
- Coordinate with consulting engineers and product vendors
- Assist with construction administration.
- Work with intermediate or senior level staff to review work for intent, quality, and precision.
- Create renderings, colored elevations, or other graphic documents for meetings, presentations, or submittals.
In practice since 1979, Engan Associates' success is driven by its focus on shared vision and innovative design.
To start your career with Engan Associates, click here or call (320) 231-1028 to contact Mitra Engan.
Click here to see our other open positions.