Volunteering in our community is important for us as individuals and as a firm.
It re-energizes us; it helps us better understand the strengths and needs of our own and similar communities; and it teaches us about what other people are doing to make the world a better place. It also allows us to share our unique experience in meaningful ways. Volunteering often feels even better than our day job of being paid and appreciated for the professional services we provide (and we really enjoy what we do!).
Our community is so full of hard-working volunteers, we are blessed to be surrounded with so many good examples and role models to learn from and be inspired by.
Our Community Involvement
- Willmar Lions Club
- Willmar Rotary Club
- Kandiyohi Co. Historical Society Board of Directors
- United Way of West Central Minnesota
- Board of Directors
- BOLD Independent School District #2534 parent volunteering
- Willmar Independent School District #347 parent volunteering
- Family Promise
- Willmar Food Shelf
- Willmar Community Education Advisory Board
- Willmar Charter Commission
- Willmar Human Rights Commission
- Willmar Board of Zoning Appeals
- Habitat for Humanity of West Central
- MN Board of Directors
- Willmar High School Trap Team Board of Directors
- Trailblazer Scout Troop 227 Board of Directors
- Celebrate the Light/Robbins Is. Holiday Lights Committee