Volunteering in our community is important for us as individuals and as a firm.
It re-energizes us. It helps us better understand the strengths and needs of our own community and the communities we serve. And it teaches us about what all the ways people are working to make the world a better place.
Volunteering also allows us to share our unique experience in meaningful ways. Volunteering often feels even better than our day job of being paid and appreciated for the professional services we provide (and we really enjoy what we do!).
Our community is so full of hard-working volunteers. We feel grateful to live in places so blessed with good role models. Thank you for the ways you teach and inspire us!
Our CURRENT Community Involvement
- Celebrate the Light of the World
- City of Spicer 2022 Mural Painting
- City of Willmar Adopt-A-Park Program
- City of Willmar Board of Zoning Appeals
- City of Willmar Charter Commission
- City of Willmar Human Rights Commission
- City of Willmar Planning Commission
- Habitat for Humanity of West Central
- Kandiyohi County Historical Society Board of Directors
- Next - an affiliate of the Willmar Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Willmar
- Trailblazer Scouts BSA Troop 224
- United Way of West Central Minnesota
- Willmar High School Trap Team
- Willmar Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Willmar Noon Lions Club
- Woodland Centers 2022 Mural Painting