Engan Associates Architects is looking to hire a Part or Full-time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant. Engan Associates is an Architecture firm located in downtown Willmar, MN. We work with clients and contractors in the area to provide design and construction administration for building projects.
Bookkeeping responsibilities include, but are not limited to bi-weekly payroll, generating project invoices, inputting payable expenses, making payments to vendors, generating month-end reports, coordinating year-end documents for use by an outside accounting firm, as well as assisting the team with other various projects.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to contract generation and execution, participation and typesetting of proposal content, and general office duties such as filing and answering phones.
We will provide upfront training on our existing project management software be we are looking for a candidate that can help us transition to new software.
- Bookkeeping / finance / accounting background
- Detail-oriented, organized, consistent, dependable, and honest
- Analytical / data-driven mindset; good with numbers and spreadsheets
- Focus on timelines, deliverables, and client satisfaction
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills and software systems
- Optimistic and upbeat
- Comfortable working sometimes solo, as well as interacting with other team members
The Ideal Candidate Might Also Have:
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience in project accounting
- Experience with Microsoft software (e.g., Word, Excel)
- Self-Starter comfortable working independently
- Excellent attention to detail with strong interpersonal skills
- $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Job Type: Part or Full-time
Benefits for full time employee:
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
Physical Setting: Office
Schedule: Day shift, Monday to Friday
Experience: Bookkeeping: 2 year
Email resume and three references to Stacy Holwerda at email@example.com