In the construction phase, the team again expands to include building contractors, trade contractors and material suppliers. Our project manager will review submitted products and drawings, conduct team meetings, and field questions from all involved.
During this phase our work may include:
- Assisting project owner in procuring construction (general contractor, construction management, or integrated building delivery)
- Assisting project owner in acquiring approvals from regulatory agencies
- Managing construction bidding and negotiating processes
- Conducting and documenting preconstruction and construction meetings
- Conducting regular site visits to monitor quality control and assist regulatory officials, including building inspectors and fire marshals.
During this phase our commitment is to delivering the quality project expected by the owner.