Engan Associates provides client-centered architecture and interior design services for healthcare, business, and community projects. Our studio design environment encourages each employee to develop their personal strengths in contributing to the team. Employees enjoy the firm’s flexible, family-friendly work environment and convenient office location in downtown Willmar.
The Marketing Coordinator is a key creator of materials that support Engan Associates’ B2B business development work. This position will work under the direction of senior staff to write, design, and produce proposals, presentations, online content, and other collateral used to help the firm tell great stories and win new projects. This role will gain a strong understanding of the Engan portfolio, precedent materials, and project requirements to develop an informed approach to managing and creating brand-aligned marketing content.
The ideal candidate:
- Professional, personable, dependable, self-motivated
- Positive attitude
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable in situations requiring sudden deadlines
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Capable of performing multiple short- and long-term tasks with minimal supervision
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Exercising creativity, effective communication, independent judgment, initiative and discretion in the execution of a broad range of the firm’s marketing initiatives. These include:
- Writing and graphic design
- Proposals and related marketing correspondence
- Client and community presentations
- Marketing events
- Online content
- Managing company website
- Writing new content
- Managing on-going site maintenance
- Managing ongoing site SEO
- Marketing administration and research
- Writing and graphic design
Required skills & experience:
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in graphic design, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong, independent work ethic
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to maintain and foster positive team and co-worker relationships.
- Experience working directly with senior staff on business-critical projects with minimal supervision.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management, graphic design, or related field OR equivalent professional experience.
- Interest and/or experience in the building industry
This position is part-time (10-20 hours/week) with work hours between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. The position is available immediately.
Qualified applicants should email their cover letter, resume and three professional references to Mitra Engan at firstname.lastname@example.org. If desired, hard copies can be mailed or delivered to P.O. Box 956/311 4th St. SW, Willmar, MN 56201.
Click here to see our other open positions.